It’s time to reshape the way we think about marketing.
Your customers are using the Internet to find and buy what they want, when they want it, and how they want it…
… IF you are doing it right, they will find what they want from your business, and not your competitors.
You make this happen, by being where they are. You do this today by having a Website and Blog along with all sorts of Social Media Sites, like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and many more, you manage these and other parts of your online presence, you add Content to all of them on a consistent basis, like Articles, Photos, Videos, you setup, monitor, and Optimize your SEO to get found by the Search Engines with their always changing algorithms, and after all that it all needs to work with mobile devices, along with all the other things that go with marketing a business online.
Think of it this way:
- You can Do It Yourself – Taking lots of time away from your business.
- You can Hire an Employee to do it – More Stress, Payroll & Taxes out of your pocket.
- You can piece together stuff here & there – That Cost More in the long run, with little result.
- You can pay a high price for an online software package – That you still have to take time to do yourself.
- You can have Small Time Marketer do it for you – Less Time, Less Stress, Less Cost and It Gets Done.
That is, why we put together the best parts to market and advertise your business online, We call it…
Managed Business Advertising
Managed Business Advertising (MBA) is an All-in-One Dynamic Online Marketing Solution for business. Once we understand what your business goals are, we create a custom plan to fit your business and then manage it for you.
Here are some of the ways we accomplish this:
- Website (the Hub of any business online)
- Premium Hosting
- Social Media Websites
- On & Off-Page SEO
- Lead Capture Forms
- Ghost Posting (we write and post updates for you)
- Photo & Video Posting
- Email Opt-In System
- Website Graphics Design
- eCommerce (online store)
- Help Desk
- Landing Pages
- Google Apps (professional looking Email, and more)
- PPC Advertising
- Online Local Business Pages, Google, Bing, etc.
- Directory Submissions
- Technical Maintenance
- Online Classified Ads
- Reputation Monitoring
- Competition Monitoring
- ROI Tracking
- Customer Support
Why become the business owner that falls prey to the “marketing idea of the week” and never seems to produce any significant marketing result using a chaotic approach to the most important part of your business.
Managed Business Advertising follows a clear plan, that any business regardless of size, can use to produce stunning returns from a consistent marketing effort.
This approach brings the greatest value possible at rates that are much more affordable than traditional marketing.
Please give us a call and see how we can help your business grow: