People are searching for your products and services, and Local Search Marketing is at the heart of getting your business found on the web, mobile devices and vehicle navigation systems, just to name a few. Google is the largest search engine providing this service.
This Google Places Video still shows how business owners are helped by using Local Search to Boost their businesses. And now with the integration of local search in Google+, your business will benefit more, by being on the largest growing social platform in the world. Check out the following video:
Using information about your business provided by your
Google Places, Now Google+ Local page… other sources on the web, along with the geographic search terms used along with search keywords, Google displays an alphabetically tagged list of businesses, as you can see below the list on the left matches with its geographic location on the map at the right:
If you are looking for a construction company to get some work done, you can see that D is a good match and easily find directions and other vital information, like phone numbers, address and if you click on the listing even more information becomes available see below:
Here are some of the features of a Google+ Local Listing:
- Designate Your Business Service areas: If your business travels to serve clients or customers, Google lets you select the geographic areas your business serves. If your business does not have a storefront or an office site, you can make your business address private.
- Photos. Google allows you to upload photos of your work, products, logo etc.
- Video. Share your business with everyone using Video & Audio to tell your story.
- Business categories. Google allows you to list up to five business categories.
- Store Hours. Post your store hours and days closed
- Reviews. People can post a review of your products and services.
Google is adding new services all the time to help promote your business using Local Search Marketing.
We work with our clients to get the most out of Google+ Local along with the other major search engines local marketing tools, giving our clients the most coverage available in Local Search Marketing in their area. We can set up and optimize your Google+ Local page, co-manage, or handle all the work for you, keeping up on all the changes, so you don’t have to.
Please Contact Us for Pricing.