Cyber Monday spelled out!
Following Black Friday (the biggest shopping day in the United States), Cyber Monday is the largest online shopping day of the year, and it lands on Monday, December 2nd 2013. Cyber Mondays sales increased so much in recent years that many online businesses have decided to extend it into a full Cyber Week offering deals, events, and mega promotions for the full week.
5 Tips to prepare for your Cyber Monday
- Select your most profitable deals for your Cyber Monday, it takes just as long to setup a high paying deal as it does to create a low margin deal, choose wisely.
- Set a specific goal for your deals, and track the results using Google Analytics, etc. to make your deals more profitable. Use this data as you go, but keep in mind your next years deals using the data you gather.
- Differentiate yourself from the crowd. Consider your unique value proposition, (what stands out your offer, and makes it the number one offer from the rest).
- Select your best channels to spread the word about your deals, such as Email, Blogs, Tweeting, Facebook, Google+, Pinning, etc.
- Make sure you have a Great CTA, (Call to Action) that pulls your website visitors in, and compels them to buy.
More Cyber Monday Articles to Help You Get Started
This year, there are six fewer shopping days between Thanksgiving and Christmas than there were last year, and retailers are already agonizing over how to get people.
Cyber Monday Preparation: Part 1 – Understanding Website …
While a look outside your window might make it seem like everyone is getting ready to skip over Thanksgiving and put presents under the tree, online retailers are working double-time behind the scenes to get ready for the biggest couple of weeks in e-commerce. In today’s blog, we’re going to talk about what you can start doing right now to optimize your shop and be ready for Cyber Monday and the titanic sales weeks that surround it.
For me, it’s the time of year when I help people prepare my website for Cyber Monday, which has become the biggest online shopping day of the year.
Most people only know Cyber Monday as the post-Thanksgiving event that provides shoppers with a plethora of online sales and savings. However, that doesn’t mean separate Cyber Monday celebrations don’t happen …
What are you waiting for, Get Going!
Until next time,